These terms and conditions apply to the use of www.spotonswan.com.au (this website). In using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions 'we', 'us' and 'our' are a reference to 484 Swan Pty Ltd ACN 631 622 047 as trustee of the 484 Swan Unit Trust. The expression 'you' and 'your' are a reference to any user of this website.
Your use of this website
You may only use this website for lawful activity.
You must not use this website in a manner that infringes the rights of any person.
You must not transmit any virus or other harmful material to this website.
You acknowledge sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of this website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system.
- We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information on this website, nor do we undertake to keep this website updated.
- We do not give you any assurances that any information contained on this website will be suitable for your purposes or that it will be error-free. You agree that you will not rely on any such information or its availability and that any reliance you make will be on your own independent assessments with the aid of qualified independent advice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, any condition, warranty, right or liability which would otherwise be implied in these terms and conditions is excluded.
Our liability to you
Subject to any statutory rights that we are not permitted to limit or exclude, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer arising from or in connection with your use of this website or any information on this website.
In the event that provision of this website is deemed to be a service to which consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law apply, then to the extent that we are permitted to do so, we limit our liability for any breach of any consumer guarantee to any one of the following as determined by us:
- the supplying of the service again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the service supplied again.
Intellectual property rights
The material contained on this website (website material) is subject to copyright. Except as permitted under applicable copyright legislation, unless we provide you with prior written consent, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute any website material, or create any other material using the website material.
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos displayed on this Website must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining our prior written consent.
Links from this website
This website may contain links to other websites (linked websites). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
Our links to linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites.
Security of information
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Accordingly, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us while it is being transmitted to us. Any information that you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Termination of access
Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we may suspend or terminate your access to this website if you breach these terms and conditions.
Amendments to terms and conditions
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon publication on this website. Each use of this website represents an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions that are effective on the date of that you use this website.
If we do not act in relation to a breach by you of these terms and conditions, we do not waive any rights to act in relation to that breach or any later breach by you.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is void, voidable, or unenforceable, it may be severed without affecting the enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions
In these terms and conditions a reference to:
- the singular includes the plural and the plural includes the singular;
- a statute includes consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements of that statute;
- any general language is not restricted by any accompanying example, and the words ‘includes’ or ‘including’, or similar words are not words of limitation; and
- a person includes an individual, a firm, a body corporate, a trust, an unincorporated association or an authority.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia.
This information memorandum, including any images, information, opinion, assumption or forecast (‘material’) or upon which the material is based, is provided by 484 Swan Street Pty Ltd for information purposes only and may not have been verified, checked or audited. Images may be artists’ impressions or concepts only which remain subject to development and change. The project remains subject to 484 Swan Street Pty Ltd’s approval and all necessary consents or approvals of relevant authorities and other third parties. The reader is responsible for making its own independent assessment of all material provided. 484 Swan Street Pty Ltd, its related entities, and each of their officers, employees, contractors, agents, consultants and advisers make no representation and accept no responsibility for any error or omission, or for any loss or damage incurred by any person placing any reliance on the material or anything derived from it, however caused, to the extent permitted by law. No agreement arises in respect of the project or the material except as expressly provided in formal legal documentation executed and exchanged by the relevant parties. This information memorandum is copyright and must not be reproduced or copied by any means without the written consent of 484 Swan Street Pty Ltd or the relevant copyright owner.